- To access the punch manager, navigate to the BackOffice or IRIS ADMINISTRATOR. Select PUNCH MANAGER from the MAIN MENU on the LEFT side of the screen.
- Afters selecting the desired employee, use the NEW PUNCH RECORD at the bottom of the screen. Select the date of the desired record and the clock in time. You may add any notes should you have any.
- Once complete, click PUNCH.
- The punch just entered will populate in the above panel with your desired date, clock in time, and notes (if needed).
- The PUNCH CLOCK MANAGER was developed with an auto save technology, click out of the record and IRIS will save any changes automatically.
- The Punch Clock works on a 24 hours clock (12:00 am - 11:59 pm). At Midnight (12:00 am) the system will automatically switch to a new day. If the employee does not clock out on the previous day the clock out record will be blank.
- When they clock in it will create a new punch in record for the current day.