To quickly adjust the the inventory count, navigate to the BackOffice.
- From the BackOffice, click on TOOLS on the top left of the screen.
- From the tools drop-down menu, select ADJUST INVENTORY.
- Once you are in the Adjust Inventory window, select the desired product, use the filter icon to switch the search options.
- After the desired product is located, enter the quantity that is being adjusted and any notes that you would like to add in the field below the quantity.
- To add to the inventory, click the ADD button.
- To reset the inventory count to a specific amount, click the REPLACE button.
- To clear the fields, click the RESET button.