In order to set up the cash drawer so that it works successfully with IRIS, you need to connect the cash drawer to your receipt printer and then setup in IRIS.
- CONNECT THE CASH DRAWER TO YOUR RECEIPT PRINTER:
- Un-package your new Logic Controls CR1000 Cash Drawer
- Make sure to remove any tape on all sides of the drawer
- Look at the back of the drawer and make sure the cable is connected to it.
(Looks like a phone wire)
- Now connect the same wire to the back of your receipt printer jack
- SETUP THE CASH DRAWER IN IRIS
- Once your cash drawer is connected to the receipt printer, login to IRIS and go to the BackOffice.
- Click on the TOOLS button on the top LEFT of the screen.
- Select SYSTEM SET UP from the TOOLS drop down menu.
- Select the POINT OF SALE tab from the LEFT side of the system set up window.
- Select STATION SETUP button from the point of sale tab.
- Click on the CASH DRAWER drop down and select the desired cash drawer.