To enable the "Sold By" field, go to the BackOffice.
- Once in the BackOffice, click TOOLS on the top left side of the screen.
- Select SYSTEM SETUP from the drop down.
- Once in the System Setup window, click on the ADVANCED tab from the left side.
- From the Advanced tab, click SYSTEM BEHAVIOR PREFERENCES.
- Once in the System Behavior Preferences window, check ENABLE "SOLD BY" ENTRY in the General tab.
- When complete, click SAVE.
- Once enabled, when the employee clicks PROCESS PAYMENT, the sold by window will open.
- Click the REFRESH button until you see the desired name.
- When you have found the desired name, click the APPLY button. The employee's name will print on the ticket.