A recurring order is used when a customer would like the same order repeated on a schedule.
You can only create recurring orders for CUSTOMERS WITH HOUSE ACCOUNTS.
For the recurring order to print, the master computer must be put to sleep instead of logged out. If not printing the order, it will only appear in the customer center > today's deliveries.
- To set up a recurring order, go to the admin section. Select RECURRING ORDERS from the main menu on the left side of the screen.
- Once in the recurring order screen, search for the desired customer (customer must have a house account). Use the filter button to change the search filter. A list of orders associated with your search will populate. Select the desired order (the selected order will appear a lighter gray).
- Once you have selected the desired order, select the frequency of the order.
- For an order that OCCURS WEEKLY, select the start date. You will then have the option to choose how many weeks between orders and the date that the order will be delivered.
- For example, an order that occurs once every Monday, would choose the desire start date, select EVERY 1 WEEK and MONDAY for the delivery date.
- For an order that OCCURS MONTHLY, select the start date. You will then have the option to either select the day of the month that the order will delivered or the day of the week that the order will be delivered.
- For example, an order that occurs every other month on the 23rd, you would select 23 for the DAY and 2 for the MONTH.
- If the customer would like the order delivered the first Friday of every month, you would select FIRST, FRIDAY of every 1 MONTH.
- Once you have selected the frequency, start date and schedule of occurrence, choose how far in advance you would like the order printed.
- Choose the number of days before the delivery date as well as the time the order will print.
- If you would prefer a work ticket printed instead of a delivery ticket, check the respective box. If printing a work ticket, make sure that you are configured to print work sheets.
- For the recurring order to print, the master computer must be put to sleep instead of logged out. If not printing the order, it will only appear in the customer center > today's deliveries.
- You are also able to set an end date, by either selecting a number of weeks after the recurring order has started or select a specific date from the calendar.
- If there is no desired end date, select the NO END DATE radial.
- If you need to suspend the recurring order for a set period of time, choose the start and end date of the suspension
- When complete, click the SAVE button.
- Your recurring orders will be visible in the Recurring orders screen, it will show the last delivery, next delivery and how many deliveries are remaining.
- The recurring order will not show in the order manager until the day that it is due.