The Card on File option is only available to those who are using Authoize.Net or Cayan as their credit card processor.
- Once on the POS screen, select desired product(s) and enter additional product information as needed.
- Once products are selected, click the green PROCESS PAYMENT button in the bottom right corner.
- Select the desired PAYMENT METHOD from the pop-up. When using a credit card, select credit card type (VISA, AMEX, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER).
- Enter card number manually or swipe card and enter expiration date and security code. If there is already a card stored on file, click on the arrow next to CARDS ON FILE.
- Select the desired credit card from the list and click the SELECT & PROCESS button.
- Check the box of the desired receipt type (email or print) in the pop-up box.
- Select DONE to complete the transaction.