- To take a payment for an account charge, first click on the ADMIN ICON on the top RIGHT of the screen.
- Select RECEIPTS from the MAIN MENU on the LEFT side of the screen.
- Once in the receipts window, you can choose to search by either Customer Name, Business, Phone, Account Number or Invoice.
- After choosing your search filter, type in the appropriate search option according to your filter and press ENTER. IF YOU DO NOT PRESS ENTER THE SYSTEM WILL NOT SEARCH.
- Once the customer is located click on DESIRED CUSTOMER'S NAME. You will then see the open invoices appear in the grid to the right. The grid will show the invoice number, order date, order total, recipient, and amount due.
- Check the invoice that are being paid. If all invoices are being paid at once, click on the icon to select all.
- Once the boxes next to all invoices that are being paid have been checked, proceed to the PAYMENT DETAILS at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the deposit date and complete the desired method of payment.
- Select if the customer would like an email or print receipt and invoice, or if they would like to have the invoices consolidated into one.
- When all information has been entered, click PROCESS in the bottom RIGHT corner.
Please sign in to leave a comment.