By Issuing a Refund, the you will be able to refund the customer's entire order. If you need to refund only a part of the order, you will issue a partial refund.
If the order was billed to a house account, it can not be refunded- but, can only be marked deleted.
- First, click on MENU on the top RIGHT side of the POS screen.
- Select VOID/REFUND from the drop down menu.
- Search for the order by the order number, customer name, delivery or order date, etc.
- Once the order is selected, make sure that ALL BOXES ARE CHECKED next to the items that are being refunded.
- After checking the boxes of the desired items, click REVIEW at the bottom of the window.
- Once you have clicked REVIEW, a new screen will open allowing you to enter the REASON FOR REFUND and when done click REFUND.