You can enter the starting drawer amount in two separate locations: after logging into IRIS for the first time of the day and under the menu tab once IRIS Software is open.
- Following First Login of the Day:
- After clicking login, once you have entered your username and password into the IRIS Software login screen, a window will pop up that allows you to enter your starting cash drawer amount.
- Enter the STARTING CASH DRAWER AMOUNT in the designated field.
- Once the starting cash drawer amount is entered, click OPEN SHIFT.
- Once IRIS Software is Open:
- If IRIS Software is open and the shift has not been opened for the day, click on the MENU button in the top RIGHT side of the screen.
- Select OPEN SHIFT from the menu options drop-down menu.
- You will be taken to the starting drawer amount screen, enter the STARTING CASH DRAWER AMOUNT and click OPEN SHIFT.