- When taking an order while offline, you must create a new customer for everyone. (Customer accounts are not stored locally, you will need to create a new customer account for both existing and new customers.)
- Use the new customer icon in the walk in tab for WALK IN orders.
- Use the new customer icon under the search field for DELIVERY, PICKUP, WIRE OUT or WIRE IN orders.
- Once you have added all desired products to the order, click PROCESS PAYMENT in the bottom right of the screen.
- You will only have 4 payment options: cash, check, on account and donation. Process cash, check, on account and donations as usual.
- If the customer would like to pay with a credit card you can place the order on hold and then complete the order with their credit card information when IRIS is back online.
- You can also charge the order to the customer's account and use their credit card information to pay the account balance when IRIS is back online.
- Once the order is processed, a window will appear informing you that the order was saved to your batch log due to lack of internet connection. Click OK.
Please sign in to leave a comment.