To set a customer specific tax code, first create the desired tax code, then locate the CUSTOMER CENTER:
- From the Back Office - Main Menu on Left > Customers > Customer Center
- From the Front POS - Menu on Top Left > More Options > Customer Center
- Create a new customer or locate an existing customer:
- If it is a new customer, start typing in the field for the FIRST NAME, enter in as much information as you would like - First, Last, Business, address, phone, etc.,.
- If it is an existing customer you will search for the customer, when customer is located, select the customer so that their information is displayed on the left side of the screen.
- Once the desired customer's account is created or located, click on the ACCOUNT tab.
- Select the radial button next to APPLY TAX.
- Select the specific TAX CODE. (To set up a new tax code click here.)
- When complete, click SAVE.