To balance your till at the end of the day, use the CLOSE SHIFT window.
- First, click on MENU in the top RIGHT side of the POS screen.
- Select CLOSE SHIFT from the menu drop-down.
- A window will open which shows: the amount you opened with, the expect drawer amount, how much you are over / short, if there were any adjustments to the till (returns, drops or payouts, pay ins).
- Here, enter the amount of each denomination. Only include checks that were used for purchases and do not include checks that were used to make payment on an account.
- If you are in a hurry, and do not have time to count and enter each denomination, you can enter a QUICK COUNT which is the total amount of money without having to divide out and enter in each denomination.
- Once you have entered all denominations or your quick count amount and do not have a overage or shortage you have the option to either EMAIL X-REPORT or PRINT X-REPORT if desired. When complete, click CLOSE SHIFT.