- From the BackOffice / IRIS Administrator, click INVENTORY on the LEFT side of the screen, under STORE.
- Search for the product you would like to add product care instructions to. You can search for a specific product by typing in the product name, code, description, ID, UPC, family, class or department and adjusting the filter .
- Once you have entered the desired search criteria into the search field with its respective filter, click ENTER to populate results.
- After locating and selecting the product you would like to edit, click on the EDIT ITEM button.
- To add product care instructions, click on the NOTES tab.
- Enter the care instructions into the INSTRUCTIONS field.
- When compete, click the SAVE button in the bottom RIGHT corner.
NOTE: CARE INSTRUCTIONS ARE SPECIFIC TO LINE ITEM #1. IN ORDER FOR THEM TO BE PRINTED THE PRODUCT CODE MUST HAVE INSTRUCTIONS ATTACHED TO THE PRODUCT.
If the product with care instructions is an any other location other than line item #1 the instructions WILL NOT be printed.
Please sign in to leave a comment.