- From the BackOffice, click on FILE from the top left of the screen.
- From the file drop-down menu, select NEW INVENTORY ITEM.
- After clicking NEW INVENTORY ITEM, the product window will open up to the PRODUCT INFO tab. Here you can enter the products information such as the: product name, product code and pricing if desired.
- To add product options, click on the OPTIONS tab. Here you must select a PRODUCT CLASS.
- To set the reorder point, reorder amount, number of inventory currently available, the actually cost as well as view the purchase history of the product.
- To add the product photos, click on the PHOTOS tab, here you can add up to 5 images. NOTE: The center image is the only image that will display in the image glider.
- To add products notes, instructions and specifications, click on the NOTES tab.
- When all desired fields are compete, click the SAVE button in the bottom RIGHT corner.
Please sign in to leave a comment.