Setting Available Inventory
- First, click on the ADMINISTRATION button on the top RIGHT corner.
- Click INVENTORY from the LEFT of the screen.
- Once in the inventory screen, search DESIRED PRODUCT in the search bar on the top left of the screen click ENTER to populate all results from search.
- Click on desired product and select EDIT ITEM from the bottom of the screen.
- Once in the EDIT PRODUCT SCREEN, click on the tab marked INVENTORY and enter in available inventory under SET AVAILABLE.
Enabling Real-Time Inventory:
- Once the available inventory is entered, go to the PRODUCT PAD MANAGER.
- To find the product pad manager, first click on the ADMIN ICON on the top RIGHT of the screen.
- Click on the TOOLS button on the top LEFT of the screen.
- Select PRODUCT PAD MANAGER from the TOOLS drop down menu.
- Once in product pad manager, select desired product button and check DISPLAY AVAILABLE INVENTORY ON BUTTON.
- When all changes are made, click SAVE in the bottom RIGHT corner.
- When complete, the product pad screen will show your inventory count on the product buttons. Each time you add that product to an order it will subtract from your inventory.
Please sign in to leave a comment.