Setting Available Inventory
- First, click on the ADMINISTRATION button on the top RIGHT corner.
- Click INVENTORY from the LEFT of the screen.
- Once in the inventory screen, search DESIRED PRODUCT in the search bar on the top left of the screen click ENTER to populate all results from search.
- Click on desired product and select EDIT ITEM from the bottom of the screen.
- Once in the EDIT PRODUCT SCREEN, click on the tab marked INVENTORY and enter in available inventory under SET AVAILABLE.
Enabling Real-Time Inventory:
- Once the available inventory is entered, go to the PRODUCT PAD MANAGER.
- To find the product pad manager, first click on the ADMIN ICON on the top RIGHT of the screen.
- Click on the TOOLS button on the top LEFT of the screen.
- Select PRODUCT PAD MANAGER from the TOOLS drop down menu.
- Once in product pad manager, select desired product button and check DISPLAY AVAILABLE INVENTORY ON BUTTON.
- When all changes are made, click SAVE in the bottom RIGHT corner.
- When complete, the product pad screen will show your inventory count on the product buttons. Each time you add that product to an order it will subtract from your inventory.