In order to add products from inventory to the product pad, they need to be added in to inventory prior to these steps.
- To find the product pad manager, first click on the ADMIN ICON on the top RIGHT of the screen.
- Click on the TOOLS button on the top LEFT of the screen.
- Select PRODUCT PAD MANAGER from the TOOLS drop down menu.
- Once in the product pad manager, first locate the product that you would like to add to the product pad. Select from the SEARCH MENU OPTIONS the desired search criteria (product name, code, description, etc.) and enter the desired product that you would like to add to the product pad.
- When finished, press ENTER on the keyboard.
- Once the product appears in the list, CLICK on THE DESIRED PRODUCT with your mouse and DRAG IT to the button you would like it to appear on the product pad.
- When all desired products are in their respective spots on the product pad, click SAVE in the bottom right corner of the screen.
** NOTE: If you already have the product on the pad it will not duplicate. After you have added the button you have the ability to change the color, change the button text and/or display the available inventory on the button.