- To manage occasions, first click on the ADMIN ICON on the top RIGHT of the screen.
- Click on the TOOLS button on the top LEFT of the screen.
- Select SYSTEM SET UP from the TOOLS drop down menu.
- Select the PRODUCTS tab from the LEFT side of the system set up window.
- Select OCCASIONS, button from the general tab.
- In the occasions window you will be able to set up your occasions for tracking. There is a list of occasions already pre-loaded for you but you can add more here.
- To add a new occasion click on the NEW button.
- Enter the occasion in the field under occasion.
- Enter keywords in the field under keywords. The keywords will bind to your card messages based on matching terms and automatically set the occasion when placing an order.
- Click on box next to ENABLE BINDING for your keywords to bind to the occasion you typed in.
- When complete, click SAVE.
- To edit an occasion - select the occasion and then edit it (add keywords, etc.)
- When edits are complete, click SAVE.
Please sign in to leave a comment.