- To select payment methods, first click on the ADMIN ICON on the top RIGHT of the screen.
- Click on the TOOLS button on the top LEFT of the screen.
- Select SYSTEM SET UP from the TOOLS drop down menu.
- Select the GENERAL tab from the LEFT side of the system set up window.
- Select PAYMENT METHODS button from the general tab.
- In the PAYMENT METHODS window, you can change the priority of how the payment methods appear on the payment window.
- You can also remove a method like Amex or Discover if you do not accept those forms of payment.
- If you need to change the number of copies of receipts printed, you can edit the number in this window as well. Select the payment method and then under COPIES OF RECEIPT change the number of copies to print.
- You are also able to set the cash drawer to only open when taking the payment method CASH. Select the row for Cash and check in the OPEN CASH DRAWER box.
- When complete, click SAVE.
Please sign in to leave a comment.