To connect IRIS to your website shopping cart, check that your website is properly configured prior to attempting connection.
To integrate Shopify with IRIS, go to the BackOffice.
- Once in the BackOffice, click on TOOLS on the top left of the screen.
- Hover over INTEGRATIONS and select E-COMMERCE.
- Once in the E-Commerce Integration window, click on the Shopify tab.
- Enter the API KEY, PASSWORD and HOST URL in their designated fields.
- Check the ENABLED box.
- Once all fields are complete, click SAVE.
It is STRONGLY encouraged that you have an SSL certificate installed for your website. Once enabled, IRIS will automatically import web orders every 8 minutes.