- To adjust inventory settings, first click on the ADMIN ICON on the top RIGHT of the screen.
- Click on the TOOLS button on the top LEFT of the screen.
- Select SYSTEM SET UP from the TOOLS drop down menu.
- Select the ADVANCED tab from the LEFT side of the system set up window.
- Select INVENTORY SETTINGS button from the point of sale tab.
- Here you will be able to select your desired inventory settings.
- When all changes are complete, click SAVE.
- Repeat on each register.
- Default Search Filter: here you can select your default search filter for the adjust inventory window.
- Default Search Filter: here you can select your default search filter for the inventory window.
- Clear Search Field After Search: when checked, your search will be automatically cleared out of the search field.
- Default Datagrid Columns: Here you can check the attributes that you would like