Sales Tax Summary
This report shows a quick glimpse of your sales tax collected within a specified date range.
- To run a SALES TAX SUMMARY report, first locate the REPORT MANAGER in the BackOffice.
- Select the REPORTING button from the STORE section of the MAIN MENU on the left side of the screen.
- Once in the REPORTS MANAGER, select the TAXES tab on the left side of the screen.
- From the list, choose the SALES TAX SUMMARY report.
- After selecting the sales tax summary report, select the column icon check the desired attributes you would like included in the list: Taxable Sales, Tax and Non-Taxable Sales are pre-selected. MAKE SURE TO SELECT SHIPPING AND SERVICE CHARGE AS WELL.
- When all desired columns have been selected, click OK.
- Once the desired columns have been selected, next select how you would like the report sorted. You can choose to have the report sorted by the Taxable Sales, Tax, Non-Taxable Sales, Shipping or Service Charge. If you have no preference, the report will be sorted by default.
- You are also able to choose if you would like your report sorted ascending or descending order. If you have no preference, the report will be sorted ascending by default.
- After you have set your sort by preferences, if any, select the desired date range to be included in the report.
- Once you have entered all desired criteria, click RUN.
- A SALES TAX SUMMARY report will generate.
- To save the report, click the SAVE icon.
- To email the report, click the EMAIL icon.
- To print the report, click the PRINT icon.
- To export the report to a PDF, click the PDF icon.
- To export the report to an EXCEL document, click the EXCEL icon.