Punch Clock Report
This report displays all employee punch information given the specific parameters.
- To run a PUNCH CLOCK report, first locate the REPORT MANAGER in the BackOffice.
- Select the REPORTING button from the STORE section of the MAIN MENU on the left side of the screen.
- Once in the REPORTS MANAGER, select the EMPLOYEES tab on the left side of the screen.
- From the employee reports list, choose the PUNCH CLOCK report.
- After selecting the PUNCH CLOCK report, select the column icon and check desired criteria. Employee Name, Punch In and Punch Out will already be checked, you can choose to add Notes and Record Modified to the report.
- When all desired columns have been selected, click OK.
- Once the columns have been selected, next select how you would like the report sorted. You can choose to have the report sorted by Employee Name, Punch In, Punch Out, Notes or if the Record was Modified. If you have no preference, the report will be sorted by default.
- You are also able to choose if you would like your report sorted ascending or descending. If you have no preference, the report will be sorted ascending by default.
- After you have set your sort by preferences, if any, select the desired dates to be included in the report.
- Once you have entered all desired criteria, click RUN.
- A Punch Clock Report will generate.
- If you are looking to FILTER the report so that it shows ONLY the transactions associated with the specific filters applied you will use the filter fields in the right corner of the report.
- To filter the report, begin by clicking in the FILTER BY field. From the drop down, select the specific filter characteristic.
- Next, click on the COMPARISON field. From the drop down select the comparison operation you would like applied.
- Lastly, enter your filter criteria in the last field.
- Once you have entered the filter options, the Punch Clock Report will now only show transactions associated with the filter criteria.
- If you wish to export the Punch Clock Report, select the desired export method.
- To save the report, click the SAVE icon.
- To email the report, click the EMAIL icon.
- To print the report, click the PRINT icon.
- To export the report to a PDF, click the PDF icon.
- To export the report to an EXCEL document, click the EXCEL icon.
Please sign in to leave a comment.