To begin a PICK UP ORDER select the PICK UP button from the LEFT side of the screen.
1. Select Customer
- To search for a previous customer, go to the top and click on the radial button and select BY CUSTOMER next to the search bar.
- If you want to search by customer name, phone, business, or account number be sure to click on the FILTER icon in the search field and change to desired parameter.
- Enter desired information into the search bar, click the ENTER button. Select desired customer from the list of customers the search returns (if the desired customer is not the first one scroll to find the customer by clicking on the white bar). and continue to product pad.
- Once you find the customer you are looking for, click on the name and the customers information will populate under the CUSTOMER SECTION.
- If you need to edit the customer click on the EDIT CUSTOMER - the CUSTOMER CENTER window will open with the customer information- you MUST click on the customer's name in order to populate the info in the fields to begin to edit the customer.
- If the customer was not found when searched, click on the NEW CUSTOMER ICON .
- Start typing in the field under BASIC which includes: First Name, Last Name, Business, Phone, Type and Email.
- When completed, press F2 on your keyboard or click MORE on the top to add the address info.
- To add a NEW RECIPIENT, start typing in the recipients information (First Name, Last Name, Business, Address, etc..) in the respective fields.
- To add a PREVIOUS RECIPIENT that the client has already sent an order to, click on the button labeled PREVIOUS RECIPIENT.
- A window of previous recipients will appear, select the previous recipient from the window and click ADD TO ORDER and the delivery information will be filled in.
- If the customer’s address is the same as the delivery address, instead of retyping it, click the USE BILLING button. This will populate the customers address and will fill in the needed fields.
- The recipient's name is REQUIRED (phone number is not required).
3. Pick Up Date
- After you enter in the recipient information select the PICK UP DATE & TIME if applicable.
- If the pick up date is TODAY'S DATE then click in the box next to DATE.
- If the pick up date is a different date please click on the calendar to select the date.
- If you need to set up a time please click in the field next to the BEFORE and enter the time (you do not need to use the arrows). To change the AM/PM, click DIRECTLY on the AM to change it to PM.
4. Process Payment
- Once products are selected, click the green PROCESS PAYMENT button in the bottom RIGHT corner.
- If the customer would like to pay upon picking up the merchandise, you can process the pick up order COD.
- If the customer would like to pay, click on desired payment method to process payment and when complete, the order will then be finalized and closed.
5. Retrieving a Pick Up Order & Completing a COD Order.
- Click on MENU on the top of the POS screen.
- Select RETRIEVE HOLD OR PICKUP from the MENU drop down.
- In the ORDERS ON HOLD / PICK UP window, click on the PICK UP tab.
- Select the desired order (selected order be highlighted in a lighter gray).
- Once order is selected, click ADD TO ORDER at the bottom right of the screen.
(The order that was taken as a PICK UP, will populate in the POS screen.)
- Click the green PROCESS PAYMENT button in the bottom right.
- Select desired PAYMENT METHOD from the pop-up.
- Select PROCESS once payment information is completed.
- Check the box of the desired receipt type (email or print) in the pop-up box.
- Select DONE to complete transaction.