The ORDER MANAGER allows you to edit aspect of the order in one area.
- To edit an existing order, click on the ORDER MANAGER button in the bottom LEFT of the POS screen.
- Once in the order manager, search for the desired order in the top LEFT corner of the order manager screen. After order is located, click on the row that the order is in.
- Once the order is selected, click on the EDIT button under the CARD MESSAGE tab.
- In the CARD MESSAGES window, you can edit all aspects of the card message and font: bold, italicize, underline, text positioning on the card, font style, font size, color and content (you are able to use card message short cuts in this window as well).
- When all edits are complete, click SAVE in the bottom RIGHT corner of the card message window.